Daylight Saving Time 2015
|Daylight Saving Time 2015, Woodbridge VA|
Daylight Saving Time 2015 Ends on November 1
That's This Sunday!
It's that time of year again. Time to "Fall Back" thanks to the END TO Daylight Saving Time. This year we turn our clocks back the day after Halloween. Luckily with today's technology, all our clocks, phones and cable boxes automatically update themselves.
- Daylight Saving Time Occurs the 2nd Sunday in March & The 1st Sunday in November
- Germany was the First Country To Adopt The Daylight Saving Policy in 1916
It's Daylight Saving Time NOT Daylight Savings Time
- by saying "saving" you are referring to it as an adjective
Not Everyone Springs Forward and Falls Back
- Only About 25% of the World takes part in Daylight Saving Time, aka DST
- Areas closer to the Equator have less of a need to change their clocks
- In the United States, Hawaii and parts of Arizona do not participate in Daylight Light Saving Time
- When Daylight Saving Time ends in the Fall, My body thinks I should start getting ready for bed at 7 p.m.
|National Fire Protection Association, Daylight Saving Time Article|
Claudia S. Nelson is a Woodbridge VA Realtor with Keller Williams Realty located in Woodbridge VA. She lives and works right here in our Woodbridge VA Community. For All Your Woodbridge VA Real Estate Needs, contact the VA Real Expert, Claudia S. Nelson at 571-446-0002.